3. A competitor of your current employer is trying to entice you. You have doubts because the salary is much higher there, but the staff here is great. Moreover, the head of your department hinted that he will recommend you to the bosses when he retires. How are you going to make a decision?
- I’ll learn all the available information about the competitor, ask my HR manager for advice, and draw a chart with all the pros and cons. In such cases, it’s important to weigh up all the arguments and assess the situation with a cold mind. T
- I’ll listen to my feelings. I always try to follow my heart. F
4. Only 2 weeks are left before your close friends’ wedding. How are the preparations going?
- One month ago, I chose the saxophonist who will play a medley of our school songs / collected the couple’s photo love story / composed a poem / pressed my suit / made appointments with the stylist and makeup master. I prefer to be fully armed. J
- Why prepare? I’ll be having fun and enjoying myself at the party. I’ll improvise my wedding speech. The best things happen spontaneously. P