10. Your pet is hiding
Every animal is different, but when your normally friendly pet starts going off by itself and hiding in holes, it’s a bad sign.
- The desire to hide may be related to feeling unwell, especially if the animal refuses to eat, has toilet issues, or other symptoms.
- Another reason is severe stress.
- If a cat tries to hide somewhere high, perhaps it’s being attacked by fleas.
9. Sudden aggression
Your formerly affectionate little friend has suddenly become aggressive? Before punishing it, find out the reason.
- One may be pain, especially if the pet’s getting angry when you touch it.
- Dental issues, arthritis, injuries, infections — these are just a few conditions that may alter a pet’s mood and cause it pain.